Peace In The Pines is a heartwarming cabin that is traditional of American wholesomeness. Peace In The Pines is a stunning cabin that will remind you of small-town life during simpler times, where traditional values were cherished, and people respected and cared for one another.
When you walk into Peace In The Pines, you will feel the comfort and charm of a cabin that you will surely think Aunt Bee designed. As you walk into the inviting open living, kitchen, dining area you will be implied to walk straight out the back door to the customary country porch. Picture yourself chatting with the bumbling deputy Barney Fife or the unflappable Sheriff Andy Taylor.
Just off the front porch is the hot tub, We think that Gomer Pyle would have spent most of his time in the hot tub and probably had one of his own, just heated in a more 60’s fashion!!
Can accommodate 6 people comfortably. Maximum occupancy: 10 (For maximum occupancy, please bring air beds)
Peace In The Pines Features:
Well, now, take down your fishin’ pole and meet me at The Fishin’ Hole, We may not get a bite all day, but don’t you rush away.
- The road to Peace In The Pines is just across from some of the best Trout Fishing around. Mt. Fork river/Spillway area trout Fishing (Hwy 259A – Damn/Spillway entrance)
- Beavers Bend Resort Park – 2 miles/north entrance
- Broken Bow Lake: 3 miles/Stephens Gap area
- Cedar Creek Golf Course – 3 ½ miles
- Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak Rentals – 12 miles
What a great place to rest your bones and mighty fine for skippin’ stones, You’ll feel fresh as a lemonade, a-settin’ in the shade.
- Lots of beautiful shade trees encompass the back yard of the cabin.
- Horse shoe pit
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire ring (firewood not provided)
- Picnic Table and casual seating
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Playground area with Fort, Swings, Climbing Wall
Whether it’s hot, whether it’s cool, oh what a spot for whistlin’ like a fool.
- 2 Bedrooms, each bedroom features a queen bed (TV/DVD combo in one queen)
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Queen Hideabed couch for additional bedding
What a fine day to take a stroll and wander by The Fishin’ Hole, I can’t think of a better way to pass the time o’ day.
- Pass the time away with Central Heat/Air and a wood burning fireplace!
- Full Kitchen includes: Refrigerator, oven/range, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, & dishwasher
We’ll have no need to call the roll when we get to The Fishin’ Hole, There’ll be you, me, and Old Dog Trey, to doodle time away.
- Sorry No Pets PLEASE but we have lots of frogs, toads and fireflies
- Peace In The Pines can accommodate 6 people comfortably. Maximum occupancy: 10
If we don’t hook a perch or bass, we’ll cool our toes in dewy grass, Or else pull up a weed to chaw, and maybe set and jaw.
- The living room is accented with 2 lazy boy recliners making it just perfectly relaxing, don’t it Pa?
- 32 “ Colored TV (No black n’ white here!) DVD & VHS Players
- High Speed Internet
Hangin’ around, takin’ our ease, watchin’ that hound a-scratchin’ at his fleas.
- One story: 1500 Sq. ft. Covered porch: 700 sq. ft.
- Peace In The Pines was built in 2003.
Come on, take down your fishin’ pole and meet me at The Fishin’ Hole,
I can’t think of a better way to pass the time o’ day.
Location: Click to View Map
Beavers Bend Resort Park – 1/2 mile to park entrance
Broken Bow Lake – 5 miles
Cedar Creek Golf Course – 7 miles
Mt. Fork River/Spillway area Trout Fishing – 2 miles
Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak “Adult” Rentals – 12 miles
Located in the Pinyon road area which is on the west side of the dam/spillway/trout fishing area, Peace in the Pines Cabin is located in an area with other cabins. (Please click to view map)
There is a lot of privacy at this cabin and is located on a large lot & surrounded by trees. Sister Cabin to Peace in the Pines is Bear Hug Cabin and is located 75 yards apart with plenty of trees in between.
This cabin is not secluded. There are a lot of trees in this area.
Boat and Trailer parking is available and easily accessible for boats and trailers of all sizes
The road to Peace in the Pines is a dirt/ gravel road.
Located approximately two miles west off of Hwy 259 – you will not hear highway noise from this cabin.
For Information or Questions
About The Cabin call
To view more cabins available in the Beavers Bend area, please click this link.
Other cabins available ranging in One, Two, Three and Four Bedrooms.